Testimonial from a 'baby decision' client


I just finished with a wonderful client this week and I was very touched by the testimonial she wrote me. It's such a privilege to be able to do this work!

'I don’t easily seek help from others, and was encouraged to work with Beth by my husband, when we were struggling with a decision as to whether to have a child. From the first session, she nailed what made me tick, and I was always amazed by how I immediately felt the results from each exercise. Even if dealing with difficult issues, I had fun and came away enlightened, with techniques that I now feel I can use to resolve anything that’s thrown at me.Not only do we now we feel we can reach a balanced decision about having kids, I also feel I know myself much better and what I want to get out of life. I’ve come on leaps and bounds in my work, and I’m certain this is due to the sessions with Beth.' ~ RV, 32, architect

Comments

Popular Posts