New Year - A new leaf!

Hello readers old and new! Welcome to 2009!

Yes, I am going to attempt to turn over a new leaf and post more regularly - I realise my posts have been somewhat erratic in the last few months - I've just been trying to juggle my expanding coaching practice, my leadership programme I'm doing through the lovely CTI, my post-natal group facilitators course and my fundraising work with non-profits. So the blog has suffered abit!

But, I know many of you are finding your way here through googling baby decision related questions - and I know from feedback from regular readers that many find the blog and the articles I point to here, helpful to you in making this important decision. So one of my new year resolultions is to post here at least twice a week in 2009.

Do you have any resolutions for the year ahead?

Comments

Popular Posts