One to One Coaching

I offer free 30 minute telephone/Skype consultations for people wanting to find out more about coaching on the 'baby decision'. Email me at mailto:beth@ticktockcoaching.co.uk and assistant Laura will respond and arrange an appointment with you. Visit http://www.ticktockcoaching.co.uk/ for more information about my coaching services.

Monday, 12 April 2010

Decision to have another child

Most of the women who contact me havn't got a child - but once in a while I hear from a woman who has a child and is trying to decide whether to have another child or not.

Here is an advice column about someone in this position. Interesting answers!

1 comment:

CoachBahieh said...

Hi Beth!
This is fascinating... I am just realise how huge of a choice having babies actually is...
There's a post I just wrote about it...
There is more to follow and I'll definitely reference this blog of yours in part 2 or 3.
Best, Bahieh

my post on 'Babies or Not':
http://spreadingdajoy.blogspot.com/2010/04/babies-or-not-my-current-view-on.html