The Motherhood Conundrum - to have kids or not?


Hello all - I had some problems with the formatting of my last two blog posts - sorry about that for any readers who stopped by the blog yesterday. 

So, I found this good 1st person piece in the Telegraph newspaper called The Motherhood Conundrum - To breed or not to breed?  It reflects many of issues that my coaching clients come to me about.  The author mentions that at 34 she doesn't think she wants kids but this could change.  Personally, I think it's a very good idea to try to work through the issue and the decision as much as you can before your late 30's because, as the author of this article points out, fertility does get more tricky as you get older. Obvisously, I do see clients who are in their late 30's or early 40's.  And then, sometimes the decision can also be about whether they want kids enough to go down the IVF route or be willing to look at adoption. 
.

Comments

Popular Posts