Letting Go of Fear - Client Testimonial

"Coaching with Beth has been really valuable to me. Beth approached our sessions in a very person-centred way and the tools and techniques helped lift me out of a place of feeling very stuck and extremely anxious to be able to instead view things from a more calm and centred perspective. 

I feel I knew before I started the coaching that pursuing motherhood was what I wanted, but I was afraid to make the decision because I knew it likely meant leaving my relationship to do so. Now I have made the decision I feel liberated, inspired, and excited to be entering the next part of my journey.

 I’m not going to say I am completely free of fear, it definitely feels very scary at times, but I have techniques now to help me lessen that fear and not let it sway or debilitate me from moving forward towards the life I really want."   - Nikki, 34, UK


Comments

Popular Posts