One to One Coaching

I offer free 30 minute telephone/Skype consultations for people wanting to find out more about coaching on the 'baby decision'. Email me at mailto:beth@ticktockcoaching.co.uk and assistant Laura will respond and arrange an appointment with you. Visit http://www.ticktockcoaching.co.uk/ for more information about my coaching services.

Saturday, 18 October 2008

When your friends have children

This is a really lovely article that appeared in the Guardian Family Section today - about the changes in friendship that happen when friends have children and you are childfree. It touches on the issue of making the decision whether to have children or not.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow - I love that article! It's really spot-on with my own experience as the lone child-free woman in my circle. Thanks for pointing it out!

dulwichmum said...

Thanks for that. I really enjoyed that. I haven't dipped into The Guardian for a while.

DM x