How many people decide to have children?

One question I get asked alot - often by prospective parents - is how many oft clients go on to have children and how many decide to remain child-free.  I don't keep statistics on this but I reckon that slightly more of my clients, around 60% do decide to try to have children and around 40% decide to be childfree. 

However, some  of my clients go through the coaching and find the gain greater understanding of what is driving their decision and gain greater understanding of themselves but decide they can delay the decision as they don't feel ready to fully let go of one option.  I recently had an ail from a client like this who I had seen a few years ago and she said that she had in the end decided to be childfree and the coaching had helped her be confident in that choice.

Comments

Popular Posts