New Year Wishes!

It's 2014 and I'd like to thank everyone who has come to this blog. I often get contacted by individuals who have found the blog useful, some who want coaching and some who just want to let me know how the blog has helped them. THANK YOU ALL! I'm hoping for everyone out there who is struggling on making the decision to have children or not finds this year an answer to their questions. Some will find it on their own or with their partner, some will find it through working through my book 'Baby or Not?' and some will find it through having coaching with me or through working with another professional. What is important and what puts everyone out there a step ahead of other people is that you know that you need to resolve this question - you aren't looking to put it aside and hope for the best. You are doing everything you can to work through the issue and move forward in your life. That is something to celebrate!

Comments

Popular Posts