Coaching all over the world - helping women make the 'maybe baby' decision

Happy Monday!

It's a beautiful but slightly chilly autumn day here in the UK.

One of the things I really enjoy about coaching clients from all over the world via Skype is hearing about what the weather is like where my clients are based - although when I am coaching a client in sunny Australia and it's damp and cold here in the UK I can feel slightly envious

What does a typical coaching day look like for me?  I often wake up to coach a client from Australia or New Zealand first thing in the morning my time (evening their time), a client in Europe last morning,  a client on the East Coast of the USA (NYC)  in the early afternoon my time (morning their time) and then a client on the West Coast of the USA (California) in the early evening.   On one day a week, I see face-to-face coaching clients at my practice room in the City of London, near Bank.

 It's a great privilege to be able to coach women all over the world on this important decision - and I like knowing that no matter where someone is, if they are struggling with the decision, I can work with them through Skype.


Comments

Popular Posts