I love the Office of National Statistics!

I love these people.

I've been working on my book proposal - slowly but surely.

I really need to have some hard data that shows the trends for women having and not having children.

I remember a few years ago seeing a report in the paper showing that only 40% (or so) of women who were 35 had children - and this indiciative of a steady decrease over the years.

So I went to their website but I couldn't find what I wanted. I noticed a number to call so I rang them - the first person I spoke to couldn't help but she put me through to another department. As soon as I explained what I wanted, the woman said 'Yup. I know what you want. What is your email and I'll send you the relevant reports.'

YEAH!! And it's a free service - love it!!

Comments

Popular Posts