One to One Coaching

I offer free 30 minute telephone/Skype consultations for people wanting to find out more about coaching on the 'baby decision'. Email me at mailto:beth@ticktockcoaching.co.uk and assistant Laura will respond and arrange an appointment with you. Visit http://www.ticktockcoaching.co.uk/ for more information about my coaching services.

Tuesday, 11 March 2008

To be happy in marriage, baby carriage not required

Just came across this interesting article..have just been able to skim it but will blog more about it later.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/30/AR2007063001071.html

Again, interesting in that it's showing a trend towards married couples choosing not to have children and be childfree.

1 comment:

Sass E-mum said...

That's one of the most sensible articles I've read in a while. Relationships are about the two adults - whether married or not.

As I was growing up, I always remember hearing people say that children can't 'fix' a relationship. I heard it so much it sounded glib, but I think it's true.